Monday, January 30, 2012




BStrong4Life Testimonials:

I was having difficulty walking because of degenerative disc disease and the BStrong4Life training system allowed me to walk much, much better. Since I have been using BStrong4Life, I am able to do more of my normal activities. I feel better, less pain, greater mobility and flexibility. Before BStrong4Life, I had difficulty walking the short hallway into the BStrong4Life Center. Now I can walk several blocks, shop, do household chores, and walk through airports. The best thing I like about BStrong4Life is completing the exercises. I would recommend BStrong4Life system to my family and friends because this had been so rejuvenating, that my noticeable aging has slowed.

-Barbara T.


The BStrong4Life training system has increased my strength as well as my bone density!  I feel that it has changed my life for the better because I am more secure in my ability to maintain balance and am stronger physically.  I had difficulty lifting certain heavy items in my home and now it's much easier. I could never do push-ups or planks and now I can. The best thing about BStrong4Life is that its fast and you can see your progress improve week by week. I would absolutely recommend BStrong4Life! This is a great program for anyone who does not have much time to spend exercising. Anyone who wants to build strength or who has lost bone density must try this!                            Kay T.


The BStrong4Life system has strengthened my core and made me stronger without making me bulky. My energy has increased and I have greater endurance when running.  I am a cheerleader and coach. Before BStrong4Life, I had difficulty with flying, but now I can fly in cheer leading with little effort and can run longer. The best thing about BStrong4Life is that it is fast and I hardly sweat.  I highly recommend BStrong4Life to family and friends because it increases strength and endurance.

Reagan C. 


The Bstrong4Life system has increased my strength, balance, and flexibility. My increased balance and flexibility gained from the BStrong4Life system has given me increased performance in my recreational activities. I enjoy the opportunity to have a personalized plan developed by Dr. Bryan. I can describe my personals goals to Dr. Bryan, and he and his staff  tailor exercises to meet my needs. I would recommend this system to others because of the overall feeling of wellness and personal attention I have received since beginning the system.

Laura R.



The BStrong4Life training system has definitely improved my muscle tone and helped me to be consistent in doing an exercise program. Bstrong4Life has changed my life for the better because I feel like I have more stamina and my chiropractic adjustments last longer. The thing I like most about BStrong4Life is my increased energy and the feeling of being stronger without excess bulk. I have highly recommended this to my family and friends because there is so little time involved to achieve amazing results!

Eldon O.









No comments:

Post a Comment